Monday, April 12, 2010

Moving Day Keeps Creeping Closer and Closer

Hello, everyone! I started this blog to keep everyone up to date about what's going on in my life. I just hope it's worth writing about. I should be sleeping right now, but I can't help but bite my nails over the whole moving process. My bro and I have to pick up our friend, who I have affectionately nicknamed Boss Man (he calls me Ace), tomorrow morning, and we will load up his stuff in my car, then drive back down to our house to load up the rest of our stuff. We will finally begin our journey to Florida on the 14th. So nervous! I already feel like I've got my stuff down to the essentials, but two carloads for three people... this will hopefully play out with minimal bloodshed.

We've got a great house waiting for us- 5 bedrooms, three bathrooms, a tennis court, and a swimming pool. My bro and I have some job interviews set up for next week, and we trust it will all work out as it should. Boss Man is his own boss, and I'll be working for him as well. His business is FaceMod, and he's the owner of the original Dislike Button for Facebook. More stuff to come, and I'm excited about being a part of it!

A "Working Title" is the name given to a film while in production. It's still in the process of becoming something great, or as in the case of 2012, something truly terrible. Seriously, if you haven't seen it yet, don't waste your time. Anyway, one's whole life is considered a work in progress, but I feel that now especially is an opportune time to reinvent myself. I hope to finally be able to break free from the limitations that my own mind has created and become who I have always wanted to become. To learn everything I want to learn. And make it public for you fine people. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment